Returning to healthy skin. Naturally.
We are proud to have 4 unique products to help your skin become healthy, restored & beautiful.
Internal use of CBD can be a VERY important part of your skincare routine. Things that seem simple & normal such as sleep, stress, and nutrition can all play an crucial role in the health of our skin, and overall.
Dark circles under your eyes? Maybe it’s a vitamin deficiency or maybe it’s lack of sleep? Have you experienced stress breakouts? Do you crave oily, salty or sweet foods when you get stressed?
By using CBD to reduce stress and anxiety, not only can it help you sleep better, but it also holds the potential to reduce stress-induced cravings that could eventually lead to breakouts.
Other skin issues that are affected by internal body conditions such as inflammatory diseases such as psoriatic arthritis, eczema, scleroderma, lupus, dermatitis and ichthyosis just to name a few. Struggle with IBS, gastritis or colitis? These are also inflammatory conditions. When your digestive system is inflamed, nutrients can’t properly absorb into your bloodstream. Nutrient deficiencies can manifest as skin abnormalities (rashes, discoloration, flaking).
Step 1: Get to the root cause of the issues. Start internally by balancing your endocannabinoid system.
Studies confirm that CBD lowers inflammation, allowing less manifestation of symptoms due to a more balanced immune response & better nutrient absorption for patients with digestive inflammation.
Isolate-based Hemp CBD is also used for:
- Pain & Chronic Pain
- Neurological Disorders & Conditions
- Neuropsychiatric illnesses/Mental Health
- Gut & Metabolic Disorders
- Autoimmune disorders & Immune Support
- Addiction/Alcoholism Recovery and more!
Our pick? Herb ‘N Oil 25oo mg Unflavored tincture.
It covers all your bases. A full dropper boasts 83 mg of CBD so it can easily be adjusted to fit your ideal dose. As a bonus, you can blend it in with your favorite foundation, massage oils or even used directly on pimples & ingrown hairs to help prevent infection. To use, hold desired amount under tongue for 1 min. then swallow. More tips on using tinctures here.
The reason we recommend the Unflavored 2500 mg CBD tincture is because it is versatile enough to not only use internally, but also to use on your skin!Misty Lake
When used topically, there are many properties of CBD that can help restore the health of your skin including:
- Cell regeneration (pigmentation, scarring)
- Antibacterial (reduces acne, infections)
- Anti-inflammatory (rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis)
- Balances Oil production (blackheads, Acne)
- Improves Collagen production (reduces common signs of aging)
Other common uses for topical CBD is muscle and joint pain, bug bites & minor scratches and abrasions, as well as burns including sunburn.
Step 2: Maintain a routine of cleansing, protecting, and moisturizing your skin.
Our CBD skincare line includes:
- The Tincture– Our Unflavored CBD Oil can truly be swapped out for any of our tinctures if you are only using it internally, but if you have kids, pets and tend to love a multipurpose product like we do- this one’s for you. More here.
- The Serum– Flawless 2.0 this botanical repair powerhouse has many of your favorite antiaging benefits such as combatting fine lines, evening out skin tone & promoting collagen production. The lightweight formula is designed for all skin types and can help protect against sun damage. More here.
- The Masque– Deep cleanse your pores, lightly exfoliate & draw out impurities with this incredible CBD infused Dead Sea Mud Masque. The unique & refreshing essential mineral content of this special Israeli mud leaves skin soft, supple & glowing. More here.
- Air Cream The proprietary blend of essential oils & minerals with skin soothing aloe moisturizes, calms & protects. Our versatile, x-strength, sensitive skin cream boasts Arnica & Magnesium to ease the most stubborn aches & pains. Can combat irritants like eczema, diaper rash, psoriasis, rosacea, bites & acne. See More.
Step 3: Remember that lifestyle choices affect your skin health & consistency is KEY!
Don’t forget how important it is to:
- Drink plenty of clean water
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Remove makeup/wash your face nightly
- Get restful, adequate sleep
- Avoid harsh cleansers
- Get regular skincare checkups from your dermatologist and/or esthetician.
- Healthfully manage your stress.